All topics and posts related to Advertising and Marketing

Moderator: Global Moderator

By RBarreto
#1160 Whats Up Everyone, I hope everyone reading this is making the best of their current situation and is having fun doing what they do everyday. I wanted to quickly share something related to marketing & incoming leads...(maybe I should've posted this somewhere else?) but something I believe we are told to do when we first get started in Real Estate but don't put to much attention to (at least in my case) is TRACKING. I can't explain how much better you feel knowing where your dollars are going to and where the most amount of activity is coming from. Its simple, every time you market track it (how much did you spend on marketing materials, how much marketing was done, when it was marketed, what type of marketing)...every time a lead comes in, track it (what marketing got them to contact you, when they contacted you, etc) I know there is more to this but what I am trying to get across is DON'T wait until later to track your marketing and incoming leads, start from day one & you will make better decisions on what marketing to focus on more and which ones you should stop. Maybe someone can add on to this...Have a great day everyone! ;D
By RBarreto
#1164 :beer
Arod_Yankees wrote:thanks for sharing. this is something overlooked even buy some gurus believe it or not